Attendees develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. They’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
Topics covered in this training include:
- Introduction of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile mindset
- Understanding SAFe® Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
What attendees get:
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4.5 Agillist exam.
- One year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Two days. Both days start at 9.00h and end at 17.00h.
Conclusion Implementation. Address: Edisonbaan 15, Nieuwegein.
Starting at € 1.495. Price includes course materials, exam and lunch for both days.